Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options Logo
free counters
Navigation

Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hezinn01

帖子数 : 1
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-12-01

Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options Empty
PostSubject: Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options   Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Flats in Kochi will have many takers if the builders take care to incorporate proper waste disposal amenities and also to ensure clean air and better environment in the immediate surroundings. To ensure such a situation, they can consider participating in scores of costly community development activities also. Some of the measures that can be taken include:

1. Cleaning of the rivers in Ernakulam district from time to time and treating sewage before disposal, which needs careful consideration. The Action Plan has, however, initiated steps for cleaning the tributaries and not the main rivers
2. The problem of disposal of some new products of modern technology such as plastic and household wastes should be carefully managed
3. Another necessary step would be to invite public participation in decision-making.
4. Awareness regarding environmental protection, cleanliness etc, should be created. Such steps, however, will enable the people to live in a healthy and safe environment in Kochi.

The concept of safe environment is yet to become popular among the public in Kochi. Due to the fast pace of life, people have very little time to get in harmony with their immediate surroundings. A bane of Kochi dwellers is their lack of commitment to ensure a clean environment. A vast majority of the people of Kochi are more interested in business activities than in other ventures to develop their immediate surroundings.

In the near future, if a time bound action plan is not implemented to properly manage the environment, a major part of the city areas of Kochi will have to face the aftereffect of inefficient waste management practices being followed now. When considering the world-class infrastructures and amenities being incorporated into the high rise living spaces, the cost of flats and apartments that have installed the waste disposal amenities are always on the higher side due to the extra cost and the manpower needed to manage these costly systems.
Back to top Go down

Increasing in value when incorporating safe waste management options
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur :: Finance, Business and Insurance.-
Jump to: