Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Home expo: There'll be something for everyone I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Home expo: There'll be something for everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Home expo: There'll be something for everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Home expo: There'll be something for everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Home expo: There'll be something for everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Home expo: There'll be something for everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Home expo: There'll be something for everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Home expo: There'll be something for everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Home expo: There'll be something for everyone Logo
free counters
Navigation

Home expo: There'll be something for everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexlee

帖子数 : 215
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-30
年龄 : 39

Home expo: There'll be something for everyone Empty
PostSubject: Home expo: There'll be something for everyone   Home expo: There'll be something for everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 am

Monday, March 22, 2010

Home expo: There'll be something for everyone Modern-home-2010
The 10th edition of the Modern Home and Lifestyle Fair to be held at the Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur, from Friday to Sunday, will showcase more than 300 booths by 100 exhibitors.

BW Cyans Advertising Sdn Bhd project director Charles Yong said the consumer fair promises to be a wholesome event for all home owners, featuring things from kitchen appliances to landscapes designs.

"We have something for everyone. Everyone who owns a home should come and visit this fair," Yong told the Business Times recently.

The fair will have a wide variety of latest brandname products on display such as Alfo, Benova, Ogawa, Turn Design, Mormarks, Luzzone Gallery, Kenwood, Elegant Concept and Mattressworld.
"We expect close to 80,000 visitors and a sales target of RM15 million this year," he said.

Besides the latest on home appliances, those wishing to renovate, refurnish or decorate their homes are urged to visit the fair.

"We will also have interior designers at the exhibition, who will give free consultation for the first 20 minutes.

Consumers are advised to bring their floor or building plan over if they want to get expert advice from these interior designers," he said.

Yong said the fair will also have a host of exhibitors ranging from furnishings to fittings, kitchen and bathroom, door and window, home entertainment and home and decoration.

Shoppers who purchase over RM200 and above in a single receipt will be eligible to participate the spin the wheel contest for a share of over RM120,000 worth of prizes including 32" branded LCD TV's, folding bicycles, imported table lamps, designer umbrellas and much more.

Entry is free and the fair will be open from 11am to 9pm.

By Business Times
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1