Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
PM: Up to state govts to give land I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
PM: Up to state govts to give land I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
PM: Up to state govts to give land I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
PM: Up to state govts to give land I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
PM: Up to state govts to give land I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
PM: Up to state govts to give land I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
PM: Up to state govts to give land I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
PM: Up to state govts to give land I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
PM: Up to state govts to give land Logo
free counters
Navigation

PM: Up to state govts to give land

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

PM: Up to state govts to give land Empty
PostSubject: PM: Up to state govts to give land   PM: Up to state govts to give land I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 am

Friday, March 26, 2010

It is up to the state governments to give available empty lots in their planned land use to second generation Felda settlers, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

In a written reply to Datuk Azalina Othman Said (BN – Pengerang), he said the Government never broke its promise in providing land ownership.

“Up till now, there are as many as 112,635 settlers in the country and 75,747 or 67.3% had been given ownership titles. A total of 36,888 or 32.7% of settlers have not receive the titles,” he said.

As of March 1, 13,264 ownership applications had been sent to state governments for approval, he added.

Najib said every Felda settler was allocated 4ha of land for farming and about 0.1ha for their living quarters.

According to the agreement between settlers and the state government, settlers were given land ownership documents when they had repaid the development costs that the Government had initially forked out for them, he said.

The development costs included that for jungle clearing, estate development, foundation preparation and building houses, and taxes, Najib said.

By The Star
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

Page 1 of 1