Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
SP Setia eyes govt land I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
SP Setia eyes govt land I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
SP Setia eyes govt land I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
SP Setia eyes govt land I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
SP Setia eyes govt land I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
SP Setia eyes govt land I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
SP Setia eyes govt land I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
SP Setia eyes govt land Logo
free counters
Navigation

SP Setia eyes govt land

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

SP Setia eyes govt land Empty
PostSubject: SP Setia eyes govt land   SP Setia eyes govt land I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 am

Thursday, April 1, 2010

SP Setia eyes govt land

SP SETIA Bhd, the country's largest property developer by sales, is keen on taking on the government land recently identified to be developed by the private sector, its chief says.

SP Setia eyes govt land Pic

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak on Tuesday announced that several parcels of land in Jalan Stonor, Jalan Ampang and Jalan Lidcol in Kuala Lumpur would be tendered out and developed by the private sector.

"Yes, we're definitely interested in those pieces of land. But, like all developers, we have to wait for them to tell us the detailed policy, the tender procedures and so forth," the group's president and chief executive officer Tan Sri Liew Kee Sin said on the sidelines of Invest Malaysia 2010 yesterday.

He said the group will be "more than happy" to tender for the project on its own or work as a joint venture with government-linked companies.
"We want more landbank because we seem to be selling faster than we can get landbank."

SP Setia's sales for the current financial year ending October 30 2010 has been robust amid the improving property market, and the group foresees no problems achieving a sales target of RM2 billion.

As at March 22, less than five months into the financial year, its sales had already reached RM900 million. This is almost double sales in the same period a year ago, Liew said.

He said the property market remains strong on the whole and can probably take up to a 200-basis-point hike from where current morgage rates stand.

Meanwhile, the group is still awaiting aprovals to launch its "green" mixed development project opposite Mid Valley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur.

By Business Times
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

SP Setia eyes govt land
Page 1 of 1