Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO Logo
free counters
Navigation

MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO Empty
PostSubject: MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO   MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 am

Thursday, April 1, 2010

MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO Pic
Construction and property group Malaysian Resources Corp Bhd (MRCB), which is building up a war chest for land purchases, is keen to participate in the development of a large area of land in Sungei Buloh, its chief said.

MRCB's controlling shareholder, the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and the government will be forming a joint venture to promote the development of 1,214ha there into a new hub for the Klang Valley.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak, in announcing the joint venture on Tuesday, said it would lead to over RM5 billion of new investments being made, with the private sector having enormous potential to participate prominently.

"It is our task now to convince EPF to give us some work on the land.
We'd like to participate in the development itself, a part of it, and also provide construction expertise and project management expertise for EPF," MRCB's chief executive officer Mohamed Razeek Hussain told reporters yesterday on the sidelines of the Invest Malaysia conference.

MRCB's stock gained 3.8 per cent to RM1.65 yesterday, as investors bet that the company would be a beneficiary of this project. It was the fourth most actively traded counter.

The company is also looking to buy more premium land in Kuala Lumpur and this is partly why it recently undertook a rights issue to raise up to RM566 million, Mohamed Razeek said.

"The war chest for acquisitions alone is about RM380 million," he said.

The company currently has 1,618ha in Perak and another roughly 6 million sq ft of gross floor area to develop at its flagship development Kuala Lumpur Sentral, he said.

The EPF, which now owns more than 33 per cent of MRCB after the renounceable rights issue, recently made a general offer to buy the rest of the company's shares at RM1.50 each.

The exercise is expected to conclude on April 13.

By Business Times
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st
florencia2010

帖子数 : 1
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2010-10-22

MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO   MRCB keen to develop land in Sg Buloh: CEO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Expatriates in Kuala Lumpur on work or leisure can have a hard time understanding the local property matters. Anyone who does not have an in-depth knowledge of the city can find it difficult to strike a balance between the rental and the location. The city of Kuala Lumpur not only clocks the maximum number of tourists who make their way to Malaysia but is also deemed the most expensive as far as land value is concerned. Even then, property prices in the city are far lesser than other South Asian tourist destinations like Hong Kong or Tokyo. That could work as a great advantage for an expatriate like you, especially when it comes to renting an apartment.

property investment company
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1