Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites Logo
free counters
Navigation

Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites Empty
PostSubject: Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites   Developer confident of achieving RM300mil sales for suites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MALACCA: Hatten Group, which is responsible for the Dataran Pahlawan and Hatten Square projects, are confident of achieving RM300mil sales for its high-end Hatten Square suites.

Hatten Group’s chief executive officer Group Datuk Eric Tan said the company was targeting local investors based on the success of its first phase where more than 80% purchasers were Malaccans.

“With the launch of Phase 2, the company aims to generate RM300mil in sales,” he said, adding that the sky bridge between Hatten Square and Dataran Pahlawan shopping complex will be opened on July 2.

He added the project would help spur development of the Banda Hilir area into a foremost tourist centre.

Hatten’s latest project include the development of a 22-storey building which will house a four-star hotel with 750 suite rooms along with 200 retail units and 1,500 parking bays.

By The Star
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

Page 1 of 1