Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Redang Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Redang Island I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Redang Island I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Redang Island I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Redang Island I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Redang Island I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Redang Island I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Redang Island Logo
free counters
Navigation

Redang Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
siewlee

帖子数 : 41
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

Redang Island Empty
PostSubject: Redang Island   Redang Island I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 pm

TELUK DALAM
Redang Island 17
Redang Island 65055687
Located on the northern side of Redang and hosted by the exquisite Berjaya Redang Beach Resort, which is the only resort here.

From Pasir Panjang beach, Teluk Dalam is considered inaccessible. Either you would rent a boat or there is supposedly a jungle trek that connects these 2 beaches, which I have yet to try (estimated to be about an hour walking or so). Otherwise, the most common access is from Shahbandar jetty in Kuala Terengganu, where you would take a Berjaya Resort's boat to the fisherman village jetty in Redang. From the jetty, a minivan would drive you up about 3-km on an outback road to this beach.

DESCRIPTION:
This is simply the BEST beach in Redang and probably in the whole of Malaysia. The beach has been featured a lot in Malaysian ads tourism as a "generic" beach that one could find anywhere Malaysia (which is NOT true, not all beaches are created equal *smile*), yet little that everyone knows where exactly is this amazing-looking beach spot.

The sand is powdery soft and you have to be there to believe it. Honestly, this is the softest sand I have even seen throughout Malaysia. The beach is excellent for swimming, but not so much for snorkeling due to lack of any reef, but one couldn't be bothered anyway. Nonetheless, some metres away from the beach is a decent snorkeling spot called Aziz Reef which I did try while frolicking at Teluk Dalam.

In short, whenever you are in Redang, try to get yourself here, if possible.

PASIR PANJANG BESAR
Redang Island 02
Redang Island 1-4

Pasir Panjang Beach, or affectionately known as Long Beach, is the longest stretch of white sandy beach in Redang. It is located on the eastern side of the island. This long beach is cut into two separate bays by the rocky outcrops of Tanjung Tengah, which Pasir Panjang Besar on the northern portion is significantly much longer in length. There are a lot of resorts on Pasir Panjang Besar, ranging for basic ones to higher-end establishments.

DESCRIPTION:
The water is extremely crystal clear. During the day, the beach is buzzing with a hive of beach activities. There are at least 3 or 4 beach volleyball courts stretching along the shoreline. Occasionally, you can also find the tourists and locals playing beach soccer or futsal.

The mid-section of Pasir Panjang Besar is an excellent swimming area. You will be amazed by the colour of the ocean that ranges from deep blue to light milky blue especially during a sunny day.

For avid snorkelers, there is a family of baby sharks roaming a snorkeling spot called Tanjung Tengah, to the far right-hand section of the beach. There is 90% chance of you spotting them, so this is an opportunity not to be missed! You may also embark of a snorkeling excursion at a spot called Tanjung Mak Cantik which is fronting Redang Reef Resort.
Redang Island 2-4
Redang Island 3-4
Redang Island 4-4
Redang Island 6-4
Redang Island 5-4
Back to top Go down
chee

帖子数 : 3
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-11-17

Redang Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redang Island   Redang Island I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:29 pm

went there 2 times...nice place to go ^^
Back to top Go down

Redang Island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur :: Chit Chat Club 中文部 :: Travel 边度最好玩-
Jump to: