Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Good day All people I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Good day All people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Good day All people I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Good day All people I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Good day All people I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Good day All people I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Good day All people I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Good day All people Logo
free counters
Navigation

Good day All people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GalFlack

Good day All people Empty
PostSubject: Good day All people   Good day All people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Howdy Every body, Just registered with klproperty.forum.st. I hope this is the correct place to reveal our feelings as well as views. However is this is the precise place to publish introduction topic? When we speak about secure intercourse we do not mean to kill the passion and intimacy from your living. It essentially indicates preventing and defending you from the sexually transmitted disorders and reducing the chance of obtaining the infection. Risk-free sex protects you against unintended pregnancy and some common STDs that can be transmitted through intercourse, for example chlamydia and gonorrhoea. HIV infection is transmitted primarily via vaginal or anal intercourse with out a condom. Harmless sex prevents you from sexually transmitted illnesses and HIV. If you have had anal, oral or vaginal intercourse and if you have shared needles then you are at a threat of HIV infection. You can greatly reduce the danger aspect of obtaining HIV infection through sexual intercourse by knowing and training safer sex. HIV infection is distribute by means of body fluids this kind of as semen, blood, and vaginal/cervical secretions. Sexual actions that consist of immediate communicate with with semen, blood, or vaginal/cervical secretions are risky and can lead to HIV infection. When sex partner take precautions it minimizes the possibility of direct get in touch with with all those fluids and make sex safer. Safe and sound intercourse is essential so as to safeguard both equally the partners from the incurable sexually transmitted conditions. Thus it is crucial for the partners to sit together and talk about what birth control solutions they would choose for. It is also important to go over if possibly of the companion is at a threat of an STDs. While it is a delicate and complicated matter to chat on but it is vital. Thus it is incredibly important to appear for the appropriate moment to chat on the theme. It is also essential to be truthful with every single other and equally crucial to be frank with each other. If any of the partners is sexually infected then he or she will need to be bold adequate to inform it to the partner and take required precautions. Usually persons hesitate and do not tell their intercourse partners about it if they have an HIV or STDs which is truly a heinous crime. Each the partners really should sit jointly and make selections as to what precautions they are going to take. There are a number of birth handle alternatives. Amid the many alternatives the use of condoms is a good selection as they are remarkably powerful if utilized thoroughly. They give more than ninety% safety in opposition to sexually transmitted diseases. The condoms have other rewards this kind of as they do not involve a prescription and are very easily out there at the drug stores and vending devices. There are other choice that too can be applied like the tablet, IUDs, diaphragms, cervical caps, foam, a sponge, Norplant or Depo-Provera, all these are efficient in preventing pregnancy but the DO NOT protect against STDs. Safer intercourse means becoming staying healthy and balanced and getting sensible plenty of to secure and avert from unplanned pregnancy and sexual health conditions. It suggests enjoying sex to the fullest and at the identical time displaying respect and care for every single other. Risk-free sex is vital as overall health comes above satisfaction and we owe a duty towards are partners and the culture. | Just about three-four decades ago, people would have sex with many partners with no worrying about lethal ailments. They would not even use condoms. Nevertheless, just after the spread of fatal sicknesses like AIDS, Hepatitis-B and related infections, persons have come to be extra involved about sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). In this write-up, we want to see how risk-free is what we simply call secure-sex? It is practically difficult to steer clear of intercourse and hence we need to learn about possible risks of it. We will know about pitfalls and possible workarounds to limit individuals threats. Quite a few people believe that the phrase 'safe-sex' is equivalent to working with a condom. Sadly the knowledge is not correct and this kind of assumption could possibly even improve the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Men and women may well think they have insured on their own versus STDs with a condom and contain on their own with unsafe partners. Condoms are not 100% efficient. They may break and cause pregnancy or even condition transfer. Even so, utilizing condom is unquestionably suggested and it will carry down the risk of infection significantly. We do not want to deny that condoms are a extremely successful protection. But STDs may be transf
Back to top Go down

Good day All people
Page 1 of 1