Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
i fight with an insurance company and win? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
i fight with an insurance company and win? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
i fight with an insurance company and win? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
i fight with an insurance company and win? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
i fight with an insurance company and win? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
i fight with an insurance company and win? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
i fight with an insurance company and win? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
i fight with an insurance company and win? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
i fight with an insurance company and win? Logo
free counters
Navigation

i fight with an insurance company and win?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai

帖子数 : 15
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2010-04-07

i fight with an insurance company and win? Empty
PostSubject: i fight with an insurance company and win?   i fight with an insurance company and win? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:06 pm

had surgery in June and my insurance has no deductible. The insurance company paid the doctor and the pathologist, but they wont pay the hospital. the insurance company says they havent gotten a bill. the hospital says they have sent it and received a denial with no explanation from the insurance company. I dont know what to do. I've asked for the hospital to send me the bill to submit myself, but they dont do it. They say they do, but I never get it. I'm so frustrated. What can I do??? The hospital has an out-of-state company do their billing or I would go there in person. My insurance company is also out of state. *sigh* help.. i have no deductible, there is no reason why they wouldnt pay, they've paid everything else I just think the hospital is messing up. any suggestions?? thanks!

i fight with an insurance company and win?
Page 1 of 1