Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip Logo
free counters
Navigation

Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ajaybali

帖子数 : 33
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2011-02-03

Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip   Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Hi all, I'm a new member to this site!

End of February, i will be taking a 10-day trip to Malaysia and could really use some suggestions for an itinerary. I will arrive early morning on Feb. 18th to Kuala Lumpur and will be meeting up with friends that day and the next... so I was thinking 2 days in Kuala Lumpur.

What I'm really looking to get out of Malaysia is its natural beauty. I really love hiking and outdoorsy things, so I was thinking about spending 3 days in Taman Negara, doing some rafting, treking, etc. I also want to do some beach-bumming and snorkeling if possible. I hear that in February the Perhentians will be closed due to the Monsoon season, so I assume I am limited to the west? I was thinking of doing about 3 days in Longkawi. Then I was thinking about doing a day in Penang. I originally wanted to to see Singapore, but it just seems so out of the way and there is SO much I want to see in 10 days, so I think I'm going to skip it. I'm not a big shopper, so I would rather get more out of the rainforest and beaches of Malaysia. How does this itinerary look and do you have any suggestions?

I would really appreciate any feedback!

hummer parts car
full service moving companies
Back to top Go down

Looking for a good itinerary for Malaysia for a 10-day trip
Page 1 of 1