Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders Logo
free counters
Navigation

Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
demin

帖子数 : 2
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2011-10-03

Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders Empty
PostSubject: Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders   Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Real estate in Kochi has been in the limelight, since the growth of IT industry in the city. The price, as well as, the demand for properties in Kochi is on a constant increase. This in turn, has become a boon for the real estate builders in kochi. The city is witnessing a constant rise in demand for villas, apartments and flats. People shift their residence to Kochi, with an aim to pursue better career and lifestyle. They prefer ready to occupy villas, varieties of which are offered by the builders in the city. Much competition exists among the builders to construct homes that suit the likes and preferences of the majority. A recent trend that they have set is the traditional style of architecture in their projects. These traditional designs have helped them greatly to be successful in attracting people and gaining more customers. Though the design is traditional, the amenities and facilities included in these homes are usually the most modern and luxurious ones.

Builders in the city, usually launch their ventures as premium and luxury type according to the facilities and amenities included. The cost also rises accordingly. The location of the villas, apartments and flats, is also another factor that affects the cost of these ready to occupy homes. Those situated in places near to scenic tourist spots and the IT parks cost comparatively higher. The demand for homes in such places is also constantly rising.

Apart from residential spaces, the builders in Kochi also gain much from the rising demand for commercial spaces from the booming industrial sector in the city.
Back to top Go down

Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Page 1 of 1