Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Talam unit sells land for RM35mil I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Talam unit sells land for RM35mil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Talam unit sells land for RM35mil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Talam unit sells land for RM35mil I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Talam unit sells land for RM35mil I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Talam unit sells land for RM35mil I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Talam unit sells land for RM35mil I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Talam unit sells land for RM35mil I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Talam unit sells land for RM35mil Logo
free counters
Navigation

Talam unit sells land for RM35mil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexlee

帖子数 : 215
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-30
年龄 : 39

Talam unit sells land for RM35mil Empty
PostSubject: Talam unit sells land for RM35mil   Talam unit sells land for RM35mil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 am

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

KUALA LUMPUR: Talam Corp Bhd subsidiary Galian Juta Sdn Bhd has entered into two sale and purchase agreements with Malaysian Allied Health Sciences Academy Sdn Bhd to dispose of two pieces of land for RM35.4mil.

In a filing yesterday, Talam said the original cost of investment of the land was RM34.7mil.

It added that the sale proceeds from the proposed disposal would be utilised to pare down the interest and principal to the entire loan facility granted by EON Bank Bhd to Galian Juta and the balance for its infrastructure cost and working capital.

By The Star
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1