Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt Logo
free counters
Navigation

Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt Empty
PostSubject: Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt   Talam sells land to settle Selangor debt I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PETALING JAYA: Talam Corp Bhd has entered into a supplementary settlement agreement with the Menteri Besar Selangor Inc (MBI) to settle the balance debt amounting to RM150.61mil it owes MBI, by way of disposal of land (settlement assets).

It told Bursa Malaysia yesterday that the agreement was done on April 9 and that the assets were located in Bukit Beruntung 2.

It said the balance debt was from the total of RM391.98mil the company originally owed MBI of which RM241.36mil was settled and announced on March 12.

It added that the proposed settlement would reduce its bank borrowings and hence its interest cost, and settlement of its debt owing to MBI in full.

The proposed settlement would reduce the company’s gearing ratio from 1.92 to 1.49 times (based on audited statements as at Jan 31, 2009).

Together with the principal settlement agreement, the company’s gearing ratio would be reduced from 1.92 to 1.32 times (based on audited financial statements as at Jan 31, 2009).

It said the proposed settlement was estimated to be completed in six months from the shareholder’s approval or settlement of the encumbrances by MBI whichever was later.

By The Star
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

Page 1 of 1