Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar Logo
free counters
Navigation

MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar Empty
PostSubject: MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar   MPC, Beijing Construction planning projects in Iskandar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:51 pm

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PETALING JAYA: Malaysia Pacific Corp Bhd (MPC) and Beijing Construction Engineering Co Ltd are planning to undertake the construction and financing of two property projects in Iskandar Malaysia, Johor.

In a statement to Bursa Malaysia, MPC said its subsidiary LakeHill Resort Development Sdn Bhd and Beijing Construction had last Friday signed a letter of intent to evaluate the development and financing of Lakehill Resort City and Aptec City.

It said once Beijing Construction had evaluated the plans, the detailed terms and conditions of contract or contracts would be signed in the presence of both governments.

It added that Beijing Construction, which was one of the largest state enterprises of China, was among the largest construction and engineering companies in China where it had undertaken many major construction projects.

MPC said the letter of intent would map out the basis and the roles of the parties in pursuing the project, with a view to enabling Beijing Construction to hold discussions with third parties such as the Iskandar Regional Development Authority, Johor government and other relevant ministries.

By The Star
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

Page 1 of 1