Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
One or two projects at a time to ensure quality I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
One or two projects at a time to ensure quality I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
One or two projects at a time to ensure quality I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
One or two projects at a time to ensure quality I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
One or two projects at a time to ensure quality I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
One or two projects at a time to ensure quality I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
One or two projects at a time to ensure quality I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
One or two projects at a time to ensure quality I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
One or two projects at a time to ensure quality Logo
free counters
Navigation

One or two projects at a time to ensure quality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexlee

帖子数 : 215
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-30
年龄 : 39

One or two projects at a time to ensure quality Empty
PostSubject: One or two projects at a time to ensure quality   One or two projects at a time to ensure quality I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Thursday, April 22, 2010

SUPERBOOM Projects Sdn Bhd, a privately held property developer, plans to focus on one or two projects at a time to ensure the quality of its work.

"We have received offers to develop land. We are keeping our options open," said chief executive officer Peter Chan.

Superboom was set up by Chan and his partner, David Yam, in 2002.

Chan is the former chief executive officer of bereavement care provider NV Multi Group Bhd while Yam has over 20 years of experience in the construction and project management industry.
He started work with Sunrise Bhd and was involved in Mont Kiara Phase 1.

Superboom's previous projects are the 576-unit Permai Lake View Apartments in Ipoh, and

Subang Galaxy in Subang 2, Selangor, comprising 175 double storey terraced houses.

Chan said the two projects were completed ahead of schedule and prices have appreciated by more than 30 per cent since completion.

"Our focus for the next three years is on The Haven. We hope to sell all the units within the next two years," Chan said.

The Haven is a high-end lakeside gated residential development in Ipoh, Perak, with three 26-storey blocks of luxury condominiums. Each block has 165 units.

By Business Times (by Sharen Kaur)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1