Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold Logo
free counters
Navigation

Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexlee

帖子数 : 215
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-30
年龄 : 39

Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold Empty
PostSubject: Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold   Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold Land For RM39 Million in Kuala Lumpur
Mar 29, 2010

Main Board-listed BOLTON Bhd has expanded its land bank through the latest acquisition of a 5.5-acre piece of prime freehold land in Kuala Lumpur.

BOLTON, through its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Bolton LYL Sdn Bhd, today announced that it has entered into a conditional sale and purchase agreement with Intrapuri Sdn Bhd to acquire the land which has been approved for commercial development. The site is located within the commercial and residential zone of Taman Maluri and enjoy excellent view frontage of Jalan Peel.

BOLTON is planning for an integrated commercial development comprising serviced apartment units that will yield an estimated gross development value of RM280 million. There are also plans to provide facilities to support the needs of the residents. The development of the project is expected to commence upon obtaining all the approvals from the relevant authorities.

The acquisition costing RM39.0 million is the first land purchase for the year and signals a more aggressive approach by BOLTON in its efforts to build up its land bank in prime hotspots particularly in the Klang Valley and Penang.

Commenting on the acquisition of the site, BOLTON Executive Director Chan Wing Kwong said, “We are quite excited to have acquired this site which will enable us to further expand our portfolio in the Cheras neighbourhood. We intend to develop this site into a modern, thriving community and we are optimistic about the demand for medium-high end residential units.”

He added that the timing of this acquisition is fitting as confidence is beginning to gain momentum in the real estate sector. “Having built a good reputation in the Klang Valley and Penang, we believe that we have a strong following in these areas. We will continue to evaluate and purchase land in prime areas to enhance our company’s earnings,” Chan explained.
Back to top Go down

Bolton Buys Prime 5.5-Acre Freehold
Page 1 of 1