Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition Logo
free counters
Navigation

Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition   Bolton completes Prima Nova acquisition I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Monday, April 19, 2010

BOLTON Bhd announced today that it has, through wholly-owned subsidiary Majestic Focus Sdn Bhd, completed the acquisition of the remaining 500,000 ordinary shares of RM1 each in Prima Nova Harta Development Sdn Bhd for a total of RM28.04 million.

The acquisition will enable Bolton, via Majestic Focus, to have full control of Prima Nova and to consolidate 100 per cent of the future results of Prima Nova, the group said in a filing to Bursa Malaysia.

This was in line with the group's focus on its core business of property development and to enhance the group's future development earnings, it said.

Prima Nova has created a strong brand under "Taman Tasik Prima" for its middle to high-end residential properties in Puchong with a 345-acre mixed develpment, it added.

Bolton said Taman Tasik Prima's future development will include mixed residential and commercial development of about 3,000 units of terrace houses, low- and medium-cost flats, service apartments, showroom shops and a retail mall with a net lettable area of 250,000 square feet.

It will be developed over the next seven years with expected gross development value and gross development cost of RM650 million and RM500 million respectively.

By Business Times
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

Page 1 of 1