Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam Logo
free counters
Navigation

CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam   CapitaLand eyes China, Vietnam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Saturday, April 17, 2010

SINGAPORE: Southeast Asia's biggest property developer, CapitaLand, said yesterday it will seek more opportunities in China and Vietnam after its first-quarter net profit more than doubled.

Home prices in China, Hong Kong and Singapore have risen sharply over the past year, sparking fears of property bubbles in some Asian cities. But CapitaLand said it was confident strong economic growth would lend support to regional property prices.

"CapitaLand remains confident of Asia's long-term growth potential and is well-positioned to ride on the recovery of real estate markets," chairman Richard Hu said in a statement.

"We will continue to deploy funds to our businesses in China and Vietnam, and the serviced residence and integrated shopping mall businesses," he added.
The Singapore firm posted net profit of S$115.4 million (S$1 = RM2.33) for the first quarter ended March, up 169 per cent from S$42.9 million a year ago as it sold more homes in Singapore, China and Vietnam.

DBS Vickers analyst Lock Mun Yee said she had a "buy" recommendation on CapitaLand with a target price of S$5.08 because the stock was trading at a large discount to estimated net asset value of S$5.65 a share.

"There are near-term drivers from residential developments and the retail business is doing quite well," she added.

CapitaLand, which is also Asia's second-largest property fund manager after Morgan Stanley, had a cash balance of S$5.7 billion and net debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27 at the end of March 2010.

About 62 per cent of its revenues came from outside Singapore.

CapitaLand shares closed 1.44 per cent lower yesterday at S$4.10.

By Reuters
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

Page 1 of 1