Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Kochi Builders and Home Care Services I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Kochi Builders and Home Care Services I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Kochi Builders and Home Care Services I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Kochi Builders and Home Care Services I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Kochi Builders and Home Care Services I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Kochi Builders and Home Care Services I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Kochi Builders and Home Care Services I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Kochi Builders and Home Care Services I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Kochi Builders and Home Care Services Logo
free counters
Navigation

Kochi Builders and Home Care Services

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RobertCarter

帖子数 : 1
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2011-05-12

Kochi Builders and Home Care Services Empty
PostSubject: Kochi Builders and Home Care Services   Kochi Builders and Home Care Services I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:06 pm

The builders in Kochi believe not just in creating quality home, but in building endearing relationships also. For them selling a property is a link in the process of building relationships and ensuring absolute peace of mind to its clients. The unique services like Homecare, Interiors and After Sales care provide no room for compromise.

Homecare is a service option that offers broad ranges of utilities care and support services that can be provided in one’s house. This service provides assistance in day-to-day activities and makes the stay comfortable. The builders of Kochi flats give highest priority to their clients and work hard to gain their confidence and trust during the transaction. The Home Care Service takes care of the clients after the sale by providing plans like house cleaning, pest control, plumbing, electrical maintenance, carpentry and masonry jobs. The timely payment of bills like electric bills, telephone bills, association dues and other bills like property tax, cable/internet bills etc. are also undertaken.

The fewer procedures and the all time low interest rates on home loans have made it easier to buy a house. Various schemes are offered from which one can opt depending on his needs. With the minimum involvement of the customers the loans can be obtained from leading Housing Finance Institutions. The whole process is made all the more easier through the pre-approval of the builder’s projects by the leading Housing Finance Companies. For NRIs and RIs maximum loan amount with long term easy installments are arranged. The After Sales Services wing takes care of all the repairs and maintenance that may be required for electrical, plumbing fixtures and other finishing items. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Kochi Builders and Home Care Services
Page 1 of 1