Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres Logo
free counters
Navigation

Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexlee

帖子数 : 215
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-30
年龄 : 39

Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres Empty
PostSubject: Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres   Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 am

World’s tallest building unveiled on 4 Jan 2010 amidst fireworks, lasers and fountain displays
Jan 05, 2010

Burj Khalifa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, had been unveiled as the world’s tallest building with an official height of 828 metres. The official ceremony drew over 400,000 people and was heralded with a show of fireworks, lasers and fountain displays.

Burj Khalifa is developed by Emaar Properties and is the world’s tallest building according to the three criteria of the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat: 'Height toArchitectural Top', 'Height To Highest Occupied Floor', and 'Height To Tip'.

The tower is 320 metres taller than the now former world’s tallest building since 2004 - Taiwan’s Taipei 101 (509.2m) and 376 metres taller than Malaysia’s Petronas Twin Towers (451.9m).

Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman of Emaar Properties, said that the tower represented a symbol of hope to the Arab world and a shining example of human achievement.

"Thousands of people from more than 100 countries have contributed to the realisation of 'Burj Khalifa'. The tower embodies the spirit and optimism of global collaboration, and shows to the world what can be achieved when communities work in partnership," said Alabbar.

Burj Khalifa comprises luxury residences and offices, the world’s first Armani Hotel, and the world’s highest observation deck which is located on the 124th floor. It had been reported that around 90 per cent of the offices and apartments have been sold.

The observation deck is open to the public on January 5 while the handover of offices and apartments starts in February. Giorgio Armani will officially open the Armani Hotel on March 18.
Back to top Go down

Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest at 828 metres
Page 1 of 1