Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) Logo
free counters
Navigation

Samy Vellu (very offensive joke)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexlee

帖子数 : 215
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-30
年龄 : 39

Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) Empty
PostSubject: Samy Vellu (very offensive joke)   Samy Vellu (very offensive joke) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Samy Vellu and his driver, Muniandy, were cruising along a Sungai Siput country road one evening when an old dog loomed in front of the car.

Muniandy tried to avoid it but couldn't - the old dog was killed.

Samy Vellu told Muniandy to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what happened.

About an hour later, Muniandy staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray.

He was holding a bottle of expensive wine in one hand, an expensive Cuban cigar in the other and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened?" asked Samy Vellu.

"Well," Muniandy replied, "the farmer gave me the wine, his wife gave me the cigar, and their beautiful twin daughters were so happy they kept kissing me!"

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Samy Vellu.

Muniandy replied: "I'm Samy Vellu's driver, and I just killed the old dog."
Back to top Go down

Samy Vellu (very offensive joke)
Page 1 of 1