Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Hektar REIT sells land to Govt I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Hektar REIT sells land to Govt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Hektar REIT sells land to Govt I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Hektar REIT sells land to Govt I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Hektar REIT sells land to Govt I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Hektar REIT sells land to Govt I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Hektar REIT sells land to Govt I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Hektar REIT sells land to Govt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Hektar REIT sells land to Govt Logo
free counters
Navigation

Hektar REIT sells land to Govt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

Hektar REIT sells land to Govt Empty
PostSubject: Hektar REIT sells land to Govt   Hektar REIT sells land to Govt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 pm

KUALA LUMPUR: Hektar Asset Management Sdn Bhd, the manager for Hektar REIT (real estate investment trust), yesterday announced the Government has acquired 0.1331 ha from Hektar REIT.

The deal, done under the Land Acquisition Act 1960, was for the proposed extension of the Kelana Jaya Light Rail Transit Phase Two project in Subang Jaya.

The land formed part of the 4.362 ha on which the Subang Parade Shopping Centre is located and which belong to Hektar REIT, the company said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia.

By Bernama
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

Page 1 of 1