Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil Logo
free counters
Navigation

Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil Empty
PostSubject: Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil   Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:33 pm

KUALA LUMPUR: Encorp Bhd announced yesterday that it plans to raise RM134.1mil for new projects and working capital.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, Encorp said it proposed to make a renounceable rights issue and a placement to identified investors of up to RM134.1mil of nominal value five-year 6% redeemable convertible secured loan stocks (RCSLS) at RM1 each.

A free detachable warrant will be given for every two RCSLS. The coupon rate of RCSLS is payable on a quarterly basis. The RCSLS is convertible into fully paid new Encorp shares during the conversion period, with an option for RCSLS holders to require Encorp to redeem part or all outstanding units at the end of the third year.

Encorp proposes to raise RM134mil Pic
Datuk Seri Effendi Norwawi … ‘We will continue on the success of our current flagship development at Encorp Strand.’

Chairman Datuk Seri Effendi Norwawi said in a statement that the RSCLS would allow shareholders to increase their equity and participation in the company’s future growth.

On new projects, he said: “We will continue on the success of our current flagship development at Encorp Strand, Kota Damansara, for which buyers have enjoyed high capital appreciation from a distinctive project concept, innovative design, quality finishes and timely delivery.”

He said Encorp aimed to incorporate the latest ideas and technology to create excellent value for customers.

Effendi said the company was encouraged that two of its latest products – Garden Office @ Encorp Strand and Camelia in Cahaya Alam – respectively were already 71% and 91% sold just from soft launches.

“The next two to five years will see the completion of more features in Encorp Strand to make it the most vibrant commercial development in Petaling Jaya,” he said.

Encorp’s property projects have a combined gross development value of RM2bil, while its construction division currently has booked work amounting to RM1.6bil.

Encorp’s business expansion follows Effendi’s return to the private sector in September 2009 to lead the company, after holding several ministerial positions.

Effendi said he had set high challenges and benchmarks for his team to focus on achieving highest quality, standards, value and service (QSVS).

“Internally, we are aligning all efforts to our common vision for Encorp to be a frontrunner in providing QSVS unrivalled by others. If you buy an Encorp product, you are guaranteed QSVS,” he said, adding that the new focus had resulted in a thorough review of processes to match and exceed industry standards.

“These have included a re-look at designs to make future projects more unique and innovative to give customers exciting and value-for-money products,” Effendi said.

Similarly, the incorporation of new systems had enabled online tracking of construction progress to ensure Encorp delivered on time or ahead of schedule, while running at optimal cost and providing excellent quality, he added.

By The Star
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

Page 1 of 1