Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Perdana Residence 2 show units I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Perdana Residence 2 show units I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Perdana Residence 2 show units I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Perdana Residence 2 show units I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Perdana Residence 2 show units I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Perdana Residence 2 show units I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Perdana Residence 2 show units I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Perdana Residence 2 show units I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Perdana Residence 2 show units Logo
free counters
Navigation

Perdana Residence 2 show units

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

Perdana Residence 2 show units Empty
PostSubject: Perdana Residence 2 show units   Perdana Residence 2 show units I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 am

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Perdana Residence 2 show units generate positive response from registered buyers

Perdana Residence 2 show units Perdana+Residence+2
Buyers looking at the scale model of the entire Perdana Residence 2 project

Mah Sing Group unveiled its Perdana Residence 2 show units to more than 500 registered visitors on 13 March. At the exclusive preview in Selayang, guests toured the show houses and gave positive feedback on the spacious lay-out, impressive design, as well as high quality finishings. The show units are now open to public from 10 am to 5pm daily.

At the preview, the Group showcased 3 storey superlink homes with land sizes of 22’/24/ x 80’ and approximate built up of 3,182sqft and 3,400sqft priced from RM868,800 onwards for intermediate units.

Each home with high ceilings of 12 feet, has six en-suite bedrooms and two utility rooms, a wet and dry kitchen and is equipped with a smart home alarm system.

Perdana Residence 2 is a gated and guarded project containing 268 units of three storey superlink homes targeted at families who are looking for contemporary resort living in a safe and secured environment with its 2.5metres high perimeter fencing integrated with infra red CCTV and fiber optic sensors.

To ensure its residents enjoy a healthy living, there will be a Clubhouse with swimming pool, gym, BBQ area, children’s playground and other amenities. The Group has also conceptualized a thematic red ribbon leisure park within the project to create a tropical resort ambience with lush greeneries.

Perdana Residence 2 show units Perdana-residence-2-show-unit
Buyers marvelling at the Perdana Residence 2 show unit

The project is located in the heart of Selayang with easy accessibility via a network of highways and trunk roads including the Middle Ring Road 2, Jalan Kuching, Selayang-Kepong Highway and the Rawang Highway. From the project, there is easy access to FRIM (Forest Research Institute of Malaysia), Bukit Lagong Forest Reserve, Selayang Hot Spring, Templer hills and KL Metropolitan Park.

By The Star
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

Perdana Residence 2 show units
Page 1 of 1