Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil Logo
free counters
Navigation

Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 171
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-27

Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil Empty
PostSubject: Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil   Malton unit in RM2.5b pact with Bukit Jalil I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 am

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MALTON Bhd wholly-owned subsidiary Pioneer Haven Sdn Bhd has entered into a joint development agreement with Bukit Jalil Development Sdn Bhd for the development of a mixed commercial and residential project.

The project has an estimated gross development value of RM2.5 billion.

In a filing to Bursa Malaysia today, it said the proposed development will be carried out and completed in phases over a 10-year period.

Malton said the joint venture was in line with the company's expansion plan of its core business activities of property development, construction and property investment.
It said the proposed joint venture is expected to contribute to the medium and long-term profitability of the company.

By Bernama
Back to top Go down
https://klproperty.forum.st

Page 1 of 1