Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale Logo
free counters
Navigation

Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexlee

帖子数 : 215
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-30
年龄 : 39

Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale Empty
PostSubject: Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale   Fraser & Neave to gain RM21.98m from Ampang land sale I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Thursday, April 22, 2010

KUALA LUMPUR: Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd (F&NHB) expects to gain RM21.98 million for the sale of 1.44 acres of partly developed land along Jalan Ampang here for RM53.8 million.

F&NHB said on Thursday, April 22 the freehold land is being disposed of to Star Residence Sdn Bhd.

"The proposed disposal would enable the F&NHB group to immediately realise the profit from the disposal. Elsinburg has todate incurred a total development expenditure of RM28.06 million including land cost.

"It is estimated that upon the successful completion of the proposed disposal, the F&NHB group will derive a gain of RM21.98 million after deducting all fees, costs and expenses related to the proposed disposal," it said.

F&NHB said the proposed disposal of the land was together with a development order and approved building plans for two blocks of serviced apartments, signature offices and retail outlets, collectively called "Ampang Hilir 233 Project".

By The EDGE Malaysia
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1