Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Magna Prima to start project in 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Magna Prima to start project in 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Magna Prima to start project in 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Magna Prima to start project in 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Magna Prima to start project in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Magna Prima to start project in 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Magna Prima to start project in 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Magna Prima to start project in 2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Magna Prima to start project in 2011 Logo
free counters
Navigation

Magna Prima to start project in 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexlee

帖子数 : 215
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2009-10-30
年龄 : 39

Magna Prima to start project in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Magna Prima to start project in 2011   Magna Prima to start project in 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Monday, May 3, 2010

Property developer Magna Prima Bhd plans to start development work on its 6.95-acre land in Petaling Jaya by next year. To be known as Jalan Gasing project, Magna Prima has purchased the land for RM48.5 million cash from Petaling Garden Sdn Bhd.

Magna Prima Chief Executive Officer Yoong Nim Chee said the company would develop a neighbourhood type lifestyle centre consisting of commercial and retail outlets.

"The Jalan Gasing development's estimated gross development value is RM300 million," he said in a statement today.

Located at the intersection of the Jalan Gasing/Jalan Templer roundabout, it is one of the last parcels of prime freehold land in Petaling Jaya, and one of seven projects in the Klang Valley that Magna Prima will be launching over the next 18 months.
"We are looking at the possibility of commencing development by next year once the planning, zoning and other permits come through. Completion is slated to occur within four years," Yoong said.

The Jalan Gasing project is part of the RM1 billion worth of projects that Magna Prima will be launching over the next 18 months.

Yoong said Magna Prima had also secured full project financing totalling RM59 million from CIMB and EON Bank for two of its projects in Selayang and one in Bukit Jalil respectively.

By Bernama
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1