Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Customizing the newness in building. I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Customizing the newness in building. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
Customizing the newness in building. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Customizing the newness in building. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Customizing the newness in building. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Customizing the newness in building. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Customizing the newness in building. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Customizing the newness in building. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Customizing the newness in building. Logo
free counters
Navigation

Customizing the newness in building.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tristener

帖子数 : 1
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2010-10-25

Customizing the newness in building. Empty
PostSubject: Customizing the newness in building.   Customizing the newness in building. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Man is an ardent admirer of inventiveness and rarity. He will be more satisfied if both the qualities amalgamate before him or even through a medium so called builder, when it is concerned with the building of a home. The builders thus to keep up their originality and individuality, design the homes in such a way as to match the latest demands and trend of the market. The risky part lies in the contentment of the consumer in all respects. The builder has thus to move according to the time, because as the time changes the changes has to be reflected in his design too, or he will be rejected, irrespective of his perfection in designing and building.

The age-old custom homes are in great demand and the builders are trying out newer designs to incorporate the features of the past custom homes into the new houses. The trend though recent has swept and shook the architectural arena, with its very introduction. This is the evidence of the love of human for the old and the antique, but at the same, he does prefer the merging of modernism in such houses too. Thus the builders maintain a traditional outlook for the homes thus newly built and also the modern amenities from inside. Thus they are on their way to build a new custom home in all respects.

It can be said that the newness has been customized in the newly built custom homes. To build a New Custom Home Builderhas to incorporate some evident features of the old custom homes like the usage of wood, rough floor, good ventilation and availability of maximum light passage, and to a great extent, if possible should be built with a water frontage, making it all the more perfect. The home thus built will at once carry the beauty of the tradition and at the same time will be well equipped with the modern facilities like the car porch, mid-slab kitchen and bathrooms with water tubs and all.
Back to top Go down

Customizing the newness in building.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur :: Finance, Business and Insurance.-
Jump to: