Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale
National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments Logo
free counters
Navigation

National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Espen

帖子数 : 1
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 2011-01-12

National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments Empty
PostSubject: National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments   National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Established in July 1988, the National Housing Bank (NHB) is now engrossed in tackling the gigantic human problem of housing development on a long-term basis.  Promotion of a healthy finance system, and at the same time providing adequate finance to the housing sector, are the principal functions of the Bank.  Its message: ‘do not depend on the government, save for your house’ is rather appealing.  In formulating its financing policies, the Bank has adopted the motto of “the small man first”.

The National Housing Bank’s message is replete with meaning.  Housing the world over has developed on the strength of household savings [like Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) and Provident Fund], which, in India, are part of the general pool shared by other sectors.  While demanding a bigger share out of such savings for the housing sector, the National Housing Bank has indicated certain guidelines for providing financial assistance for land development and shelter projects undertaken by public housing agencies such as the State Housing Boards and the Area Development Authorities.  In Cochin Real Estate developments got accelerated due to the generous funding from the National Housing Bank.

The National Housing Policy postulates that the housing agencies and area development agencies in the public sector would be reoriented to work more as promoters and facilitators for housing activities rather than as builders of housing units.  They are expected to play an increasing role in the development and supply of serviced land.

The actual construction of houses would be left to the people who can construct their own houses, more economically suited to their family’s social and cultural needs.  However, such reorientation of their role will take time and in the intervening period, the housing development agencies may have to continue with some construction activity especially to help the economically weaker sections and the low-income groups.  Certain amount of construction activity may also be necessary while developing new areas, so as to act as a catalyst for the overall development of new neighborhoods.
Back to top Go down

National Housing Bank and Home Loan Account Scheme and later developments
Page 1 of 1