Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
Dear Employees, LOL!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
Dear Employees, LOL!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
Dear Employees, LOL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
Dear Employees, LOL!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
Dear Employees, LOL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
Dear Employees, LOL!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
Dear Employees, LOL!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
Dear Employees, LOL!! Logo
free counters
Navigation

Dear Employees, LOL!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrozenFi

Dear Employees, LOL!! Empty
PostSubject: Dear Employees, LOL!!   Dear Employees, LOL!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:46 pm

So I'm at work yesterday and the mailclerk starts handing out letters from upper management. At this point, I'm thinking "Oh crap, how am I gonna tell my family I got laid off?" Fortunately, I'm only 29 years old. You'll understand when you read the letter.

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown of economy, Management has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 40 years of age and above on early retirement. This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to management to be eligible for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced Termination). Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW programme (Scheme Covering Retired Early Workers). A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as Management deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED can only get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).
Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by Management.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Management has always prided itself on the amount of SHIT it gives employees. Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring to the attention of your Manager. They have been trained to give you all the SHIT you can get.

Great, as if I didn't get enough shit already....

Dear Employees, LOL!! Icon_redface Dear Employees, LOL!! Icon_redface
Back to top Go down

Dear Employees, LOL!!
Page 1 of 1