Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Property In Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia (KL)Real Estate and Properties Investment Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Boom of IT in Kochi – a boon for the builders
ACCOUNT MANAGER I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:59 pm by demin

» Sungai Long , Kajang (Garden Park)Apartment for sale
ACCOUNT MANAGER I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm by hieu91

» KLCC HAMPSHIRE Residence for Sale

» The Meritz,KLCC

» Meta tags keywords SEO?
ACCOUNT MANAGER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm by daniel

» Hi people in this forum!
ACCOUNT MANAGER I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am by luke123

» Hi everybody.
ACCOUNT MANAGER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm by Sierra

» Real estate boom in Cochin
ACCOUNT MANAGER I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm by demin

» HI, Know about real estate
ACCOUNT MANAGER I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 am by tobiasschnell

Property Listing
ACCOUNT MANAGER Logo
free counters
Navigation

ACCOUNT MANAGER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LingKWL

ACCOUNT MANAGER Empty
PostSubject: ACCOUNT MANAGER   ACCOUNT MANAGER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:42 am

VACANCY: ACCOUNT MANAGER

Account Manager
(Kuala Lumpur - Mid Valley Boulevard)

We are solutions provider company and systems integrator which aims to connect people and information, for service providers, enterprises, organisations and public sector through trusted, secure, intelligent and cost-effective I.T. systems.

Responsibilities:
• Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
• Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy.
• Maintained and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account management.
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries and provide consultation and advice to potential customer.
• Responsible for sales process from the initial point of inquiry/contact, presentation, proposals, contract negotiation and execution, meet or exceed sales targets and objectives.
• Responsible for all payment collections, where it relates with commission payouts.
• Responsible for preparation of quotation including pricing and costing as well as business terms and conditions.
• To ensure proper account management planning (i.e. regular visits and follow-ups).
• Equip and/or update oneself with product knowledge, current technology, competitor information which is relevant to company’s business interest.
• Manage proper execution of sales process (initial customer engagement, requirement gathering, presentation/demo, proposal, negotiation, order confirmation, delivery & implementation, payment collection.
• Work closely with pre-sales team to develop and recommend solutions to meet customers’ needs and specifications.
• Identify and qualify new business opportunities. Generating Leads.
• Execute and implement strategies set by sales management.
• Work closely with delivery team members and partners to ensure timely delivery of goods and solutions and services to customers.

Requirements:
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of Sales or IT experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
• At least 2 years of Sales or IT experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Able work independently, aggressive and self-driven.
• Good communication skills.
• Must post own transport.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Mid Valley Boulevard.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
• Full-Time positions available.

Interested Applicants that would like to become part of the team please send your resume to:
wailing.khoo@trisilco-it.com
Back to top Go down

ACCOUNT MANAGER
Page 1 of 1